My train of thought ... or then again

The journey's not done, I'm only half way from Dundee to home, three hours to go. I cannot say it's been dull. I thought I'd venture to the loo, but got stuck between carriages one and two. The door behind me closed, the one in front stayed shut. I'm not fond of tight places, my mind went oh f**k. I looked through the doors, would someone please let me out, I'm sure my face was pleading, quick before I freak out. At last a man came to the rescue, his trolley in tow, wedged his hand between the doors and forced them open wide. My relief was evident, the joy I couldn't hide.

Finally returning safely to my seat, I really planned on staying here for now, but then I had to eat. Dancing the most unelegant jig between all of the seats, I had to walk more than half the train to get myself a treat. I think I've earned some chocolate, crisps and peanuts too, I have a long walk back down the train, carefully avoiding the loo.

At least the conductor was very nice to me, I'd whipped out my ticket as fast as can be. I'm wonder what further adventure's can I have, just sitting in my seat????

Did I mention I am going back to Dundee next Thursday. Emergency kit preparation this time, just in case.