Embrace

You would think that being yourself is the simplest thing in the world to do, at a surface level maybe but the deep down you, that is not so easy.

But instead of worrying that people will run for the hills, the people that truly care will see a little more of your inner light, share a little more of them self and a wonderful new dimension to your relationships maybe on the cards.
 

Dig a little and you may just find a little treasure trove of happiness inside of you.


Embrace yourself, the inner you,
In all you are and all you do,
So many parts that make us all,
It is so easy to trip and fall,
Don't be so harsh with what you see,
Embrace yourself, say I am me,
We all have faults, of that I'm sure,
Not a one is totally completely pure,
Inside all of us this I know,
There is a light, so let it show,
Embrace yourself, the inner you,
Let people love you, whole and true. Follow my blog with Bloglovin