3 Simple steps to start your week smiling


A sure fire way to begin your week smiling is to follow my three simple steps. They're quick, easy and better than a catnap on a Sunday afternoon. 

Simplicity is the key, nothing that's going to make your brain ache, especially not on a Monday!

Step One - Make time for you in your day. I'm sure like me you're crazy busy, but give yourself permission to take ten minutes pure you time.



Step Two - Treat yourself to something tasty to drink. I don't mean a rushed mug of whatever while you trawl through two ton of emails. So you, yes you people reading me right now, back away from your desk (obviously after you've finished reading this) and go get a mug of something you love, sit down and just ENJOY. 

Step Three - Dive in to a great book. You would be surprised how quickly a good book can draw you in, take you on a journey, and yes, you've got it, bring a big beaming smile to your face, even on a Monday. 

By the way if are a little greedy, like me, you can also repeat these steps tomorrow and the day after and well I think you get the point.



book link

And my simple formula for getting your week going with a smile: You time + mug of something scrummy + great book = 


Love, Cate x