Letters from the heart - Responsibility





Dear Responsibility,

I must confess there are times when I wish that you would just grab your bags and bugger off on vacation for a while. You are not always the easiest of companions, but if I take a moment to think about the times when I could hand you over to someone else, well then I realise just how much you mean to me.

I will tell you a little secret now, and I trust you will keep it to yourself. I know people, some of them friends, other colleagues that actually find you very scary. They are people that lack self confidence and they think that if they take you in hand and something goes wrong they are going to be gobbled up in a black hole never to be seen again. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but at the least they think you might bite them in the ... well you know where. 

Therefore, I would like to ask for your help. Please could you show them, that if they take small steps with you by their side, that life might get just that bit better. Of course there are going to be times when things don't go exactly as they wish. But if they could see that a decision made from their heart is so much easier to deal with, whatever the outcome, then  leaving it to fate, they might just take that first step.

Thank you for taking the time to listen and I promise I shall do my best to remember, with you by my side life will always be better.

Love always,

Cate x

p.s. If you would like to read more of these letters I have just released a book with a wonderful selection to help you deal with emotions you probably feel each and everyday.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B076NXNGJD


Comments