Love can be ...

There for one, there for all. 

It's a sleepy Sunday evening, tomorrow the week starts anew. And after two conversations I had today, totally random conversations, with two very different people who struggled too see how love could come in to their lives.

Two things came to me, the first a poem which I wrote, because I believe it to be true. The second a blog post I read which inspired my thoughts and confirmed my believes further. I wanted to share both with you:-

Love

Love doesn't turn it's back and say,
I'm sorry you're not welcome today,
Your age is such it isn't meant to be,
Your past has said just let be be,
I really am not meant for you,
You lost the one, the only true,
A friend, no more is meant to be,
A life without love, I am so sorry,
Love waits quietly for you to see,
That it is there and it can be!


I wish you all a wonderful evening and a tomorrow filled with dreams, hope and of course love.

Cate 

Comments